Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Apes Continue to Rise

Spoiler Warning for the end of this video.




Oh Rise of the Planet of the Apes, you brought me flowers? and chocolates? and it's not even a special occasion! Why, I don't know why I ever doubted you. Here, let me put these in some water, you just sit right down there, put up your feet, i'll get you something to drink, you can put on the game and i'll rub your back for you. I'm so sorry baby, I don't know what got into me, I promise i'll be good from now on. No, the cast doesn't make it too hard to drive. I know, It was my own fault in the first place. I mean, I'm going to tell all my friends about this, about how much you've changed and what a good guy you are. What do you mean if I really thought you were a good guy I wouldn't need to say it? I do, I swear baby, it's just that they're my friends, so I want them all to know how happy you make me. Please, don't get up, just sit right there and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment