Saturday, May 12, 2012

Cards Against Humanity

So there's this game that you should play if you haven't already...

It's called "Cards Against Humanity" and  it's like "Apples to Apples" but more fun. I played it for the first time last week, and enjoyed it so much that I got a copy for myself.

Or rather, made myself a copy, see, it's so popular that it pretty much instantly sells out whenever they get a new batch in, so the people who made the game offer the basic set as a downloadable PDF for free. Really. See for yourself.

They have an expansion set, also sold out, that's not available as a PDF, so I signed myself up on the mailing list to find out when they have it available again, but in the meantime, they also offer blank templates for people to make their own cards, so I did just that. I made a bunch. And i'm still making them. So I thought it only be in the spirit of the game to share. At the bottom of the page you'll find links to my first three PDF's of cards. Here's a few samples, if they sound good to you go ahead and download:

White Cards
Riddled with cancer.
Dr. Zoidberg.
Stepping on a LEGO brick.
Stan Lee's Scrotum.
Buying crack with ill gotten UNICEF money.
A child's laughter.
Wil Wheaton.

Black Cards
Choose the form of The Destructor.
Eat a bowl of ________.
_________ killed my father and raped my mother.
Rock, paper, ________.

White Cards 1
White Cards 2
Black Cards 1

No comments:

Post a Comment